It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Honolulu, HI 96813 US
A large construction contractor that specializes in dredging, bridge, dam and heavy civil work is actively seeking talented Project Engineers to join their team for a high-profile, dry-dock project in Honolulu, HI! As a Project Engineer, you will be involved with leading the execution and management of a multi-year project, while in collaboration with federal entities. The company is looking for individuals with at least 5 years of project engineering experience and a track record of success with federal projects.
Ideally, applicants should either be residents of or have a solid understanding of the commitment and unique challenges of island life, with the possibility of relocation assistance being offered to qualified candidates. Don't miss out on this remarkable opportunity to contribute to a landmark project that will not only shape your career but also leave a lasting impact on the vibrant landscape of the Big Island, HI.
Pay Range: $85,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Lead project execution and management of the Pearl Harbor dry dock project
- Swiftly address challenges, ensuring project success
- Dedicated to the 5-year Pearl Harbor project, driving performance
- Utilize experience to support and enhance project outcomes
- Collaborate with team and stakeholders for efficient execution
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- 5+ years in project engineering, with federal project expertise (NAVFAC, Army Core)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office suite
- US citizenship/green card for military base pass
- Experience managing projects greater than $40 million
- Safety background, OSHA 30 certification is preferred
- Quality Control certifications is preferred
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Medical Insurance – 100% employee coverage
- Long/Short Term Disability Insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Take the first step towards the job opportunity of a lifetime amidst the beauty of Hawaii and apply now for this exciting and transformative project!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting