It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
El Cajon, CA 92021 US
A construction company that designs and provides specialized doorframes and hardware for military construction projects is searching for an Assistant Project Manager to join their team in El Cajon, CA! This role offers the unique opportunity to manage innovative military construction projects, from design to execution. You'll collaborate closely with architects and contractors, bringing your expertise in reading architectural plans to life. The position is a unique blend of hands-on management, strategic planning, and client interaction, making it ideal for someone who enjoys a dynamic work environment and is eager to drive innovation in underutilized areas with a mission-driven approach.
Pay Range: $60,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Oversee and manage inventory, projects, and the implementation of a barcode system
- Read and interpret architectural plans
- Collaborate with architects, general contractors, and end-users
- Take off door schedules from architectural plan sets, match requirements to RFPs, and assemble submittals
- Manage and order products, write purchase orders
- Perform regular site visits for project monitoring and quality checks
- Lift up to 30 lbs occasionally, as needed for inventory management
- Drive to job sites in California, with frequent local visits and quarterly travel to more distant sites
- Handle over 20 projects simultaneously, ensuring project timelines are met
- Maintain constant communication with clients through calls and texts
- Collaborate with team members, including the Logistics Coordinator and Project Engineer
- 2-3+ years of experience in Construction or an architectural background.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural plan
- Willingness to lift 30 lbs occasionally
- Reliable transportation for site visits
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in ERP systems, Microsoft Suite, Outlook, and Excel (formulas)
- Strong communication skills for client-facing interactions
- Detail-oriented with a good memory for product specifications and project details
- Experience in commercial construction is preferred
- Bachelor's degree is highly preferred
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus
- Medical stipend
- 401K plan
- 2 weeks PTO with flexibility
- Gas reimbursement for job site travel
- Potential for growth
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-KK1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting