It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Project Coordinator (Real Estate/Construction)
Beverly Hills, CA 90212 US
A high-end real estate operator, owner, and investor located in Beverly Hills, CA is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team. The company specializes in operating commercial spaces and investing in multifamily properties. The Project Coordinator is responsible for being a liaison for vendors, architects, designers, and contractors. The ideal candidate has 1+ years of experience in coordinating special projects preferably in construction operations. The company offers a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and PTO.
Pay Range: $55,000-$75,000 DOE
- Help find suppliers and vendors when required to achieve project objectives
- Assist purchasing with creating and checking RFQs, managing bids, and selecting suppliers
- Follow up with internal activities and supplier activities
- Support the logistics, planning of material, and coordination of the fabrication process
- Solve urgent issues daily
- Review job contract documents
- Implement and monitor invoice scheduling
- Interact and communicate with management and on-site staff
- Manage expense reports for the management team and department timesheets
- Schedules, plans, and coordinates meetings
- Prepare new employee packets and preparing new hire material
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in business, communications, supply chain, or related
- 1–3 years experiences in coordinating special projects, such as construction operations and management required
- Hardworking, high attention to detail, good communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work against a deadline
- Ability to travel
#LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #INDCONS #ZR #INDOPS