It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Los Angeles, CA 90017 US
Our client is seeking a Project Accountant to join our client in Los Angeles, CA, to oversee the financial aspects of assigned HVAC/Plumbing jobs. As a Project Accountant, you will maintain accurate and up-to-date project budgets, expenses, and revenue records. You will ensure that proper accounting and financial controls are in place and ensure compliance with corporate, legal, and regulatory requirements.
Pay Range:$80,000-$90,000 DOE
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable per assigned project
- Prepare monthly draw submissions and accounts payable reports
- Review the accuracy of billings and all documentation (lien waivers, certifications, etc.)
- Prepare and distribute lien waivers and collect conditional and unconditional lien waivers from vendors
- Track project expenses, monitor project budgets, and ensure that expenses are properly recorded and allocated
- Analyze project financial data to identify trends and potential issues and make recommendations to improve project profitability
- Identify and manage financial risks and develop contingency plans to minimize losses
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with contractors, vendors, and suppliers
- Communicate project financial information to stakeholders, including project managers, engineers, and clients
- Assist managers or other staff with their daily functions to ensure department goals are achieved, and staff is notified of important information
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or a related field required
- 2+ years of project accounting experience in the construction industry
- A strong understanding of accounting principles, financial statements, and budgeting
- Ability to analyze financial information and make informed decisions to resolve issues and minimize risks
- Ability to adapt to changes in project requirements, budget, and timelines
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, to create reports, analyze data, and present information
- Experience with SAGE required
- Comprehensive health benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 100% coverage for HMO plans for employees (after 30 days of employment)
- 401k with employer match up to 3% of salary
- 2 weeks of accrued paid time off (PTO) plus 10-12 holidays
- Flex work program to provide work-life balance
- Health and wellness programs to promote employee well-being
- Employee development programs for training and support
- Leadership and communication programs to enhance management skills.
Join the team as a Project Accountant and be a part of a successful and growing company.
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-ONSITE