It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Galveston, TX 77554 US
A construction firm is looking for Project Accountant in Galveston, TX. The Project Accountant works directly with the project teams to oversee the financial functions necessary for the profitable completion of the assigned project(s). The position will be responsible for AP, AR, and project compliance. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, an effective communicator, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The Project Accountant position will report directly to the Controller or designee.
Pay Range: $70,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Helps to ensure timeliness and accuracy of the project reports
- Assist in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
- Review and audit vendor invoices for accuracy and required backup per contract
- Properly review, analyze, and set up billing rates and terms per contracts
- Assists in preparing client invoices
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements
- Follow system controls to ensure data integrity
- Review project financial data monthly to ensure completeness of the data
- Assists in gathering data for reporting during the month-end close process
- Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analyze requests, and other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operational accounting, GAAP/AP is preferred
- General understanding of cost accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Medical, dental and vision (eligible after 30 days)
- 401k (company match of 4%, eligible after 1 year)
- 15 days of PTO/Sick pay (Increases at 5-year mark)
- Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
Join the team and help them maximize asset value and tenant satisfaction while ensuring compliance with regulations.
#LI-POST #ZR #INDACT #LI-ONSITE