It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
El Cajon, CA 92020 US
A professional construction company that designs and manufactures concrete liquid storage tanks is searching for a Project Accountant to join their team in El Cajon, CA! The company is looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience in project accounting who is coachable, easily adaptable and has an outgoing personality that can interact well with a diverse range of people. Your primary responsibility will be to provide accounting leadership by managing the day-to-day accounting of various construction projects.
The position will begin fully onsite, but then transition into a hybrid schedule after 90 days and you will receive great benefits, generous time off and many other attractive perks. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to join a hard-working and team-oriented company that has a fun work culture with team-building activities, lunches, BBQs, Padres games, snow cone trucks, holiday parties and more!
Pay Range: $62,500 - $80,000 DOE
- Prepare, post and track monthly requisitions
- Participate in the project forecasting process by supporting Project Manager and Project Engineer with monthly cost-to-complete forecasts
- Monitor and track the cash position of the project, including any over or underbillings
- Identify risk factors that may affect the project and develop a plan to mitigate/transfer risk
- Identify potential job exposures and write-offs
- Process subcontractor requisitions and ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions
- Prepare for Project Closeout meetings by analyzing financial results and providing meaningful insight to Project Manager
- Understand contracts and subcontracts regarding payment terms and required documents
- Collaborate with project management teams to manage project accounting and administration
- Manage cash collection for project and prepare Cash Forecasts
- Participate in owner, subcontractor and project meetings as required
- 3+ years of experience in project accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP and standard accounting policies and procedures
- Experience with construction industry accounting rules and regulations is preferred
- Lien Releases, Waivers, Job costing and Certified payroll experience
- ERP experience – ViewPoint Spectrum is preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Outstanding team player with good interpersonal skills
- Professional and client service driven
- Good leadership skills and qualities
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k – 100% of first 6% or 3% safe harbor
- PTO – 3 weeks
- 9 paid holidays + 2 bonus holidays
- Annual bonus
- Gym Reimbursement up to $300/year
- Employee referral program
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year
- Hybrid schedule
If you are looking for an accounting position that offers a great work life balance and a fun work culture, don’t miss out on this exciting new opportunity. Apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID