It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Production Graphics Technician
Henderson, NV 89015 US
Boutique Recruiting has an exciting new opportunity for a Production Graphics Technician to work for an exhibit design and fabrication company in Henderson, NV! This exciting role involves collaborating with clients to produce graphics for exhibits and booths. The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing practical graphic production tasks, including formatting, printing, and application, with an emphasis on technical proficiency rather than design.
The company works on a 4-10 schedule, with Friday’s off and offers an attractive benefits package that includes 100% medical coverage, a 401k, PTO and holidays off. You will also benefit from a friendly work culture that is fast-paced, while encouraging a healthy work life balance!
Pay Range: $28-$32 per hour
- Collaborate with clients to gather design requirements for exhibits and booths
- Use graphic design software, including Photoshop, to prepare print-ready graphics
- Ensure graphics meet required formats and sizes for high-quality printing
- Coordinate graphics production with the Production Manager and Project Managers
- Print and quality-check graphics for exhibits, paying attention to detail
- Assist in laying up graphics on flat walls and panels as needed
- Maintain clear communication with clients regarding graphics updates
- Adapt to varying workloads, from busy periods to slower-paced intervals
- Update graphics on client booths, addressing last-minute changes
- Adjust client-provided images to fit specific requirements
- Support a smooth workflow within the graphics production process
- 3+ years of graphics design experience, with a focus on Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in graphic design platforms and file formats
- Keen attention to detail and a dedication to high-quality work
- Effective collaboration skills with team members and clients
- Adaptability to varying workloads and tight deadlines
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance – 100% covered for employee
- 401K Plan with match
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Holidays Off
If you meet the requirements and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role that can offer a bright future, this is the right job for you! Apply now!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting