It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Newport Beach, CA 92660 US
A growing law firm that specializes in probate, estate, trust, and elder law is seeking an experienced and motivated Probate Paralegal to join their dynamic team in Newport Beach, CA! This is a hybrid position, that has the potential to be fully remote. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of probate and conservatorship experience. This is a great chance to be part of a rapidly growing, culture-driven firm that values high-quality work, embraces technology, and provides a great work life balance with the flexibility of a hybrid/remote work arrangement.
Pay Range: $75,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Collaborate with and support 3 attorneys in the probate department
- Work alongside two litigation paralegals for streamlined tasks
- Participate in cross-functional efforts with a shared transactional paralegal
- Managing a caseload of 40 cases involving probate, conservatorship, and trust litigation
- Ensure precise formatting and meticulous proofreading of legal documents
- Facilitate seamless e-filing by preparing documents for submission
- Manage the filing process for various general legal documents
- Take charge of tasks excluding discovery, contributing significantly to case management and preparation
- Minimum 5 years of probate and conservatorship experience
- Must possess ability to complete probate cases from start to finish without the guidance of an attorney
- Paralegal certificate
- Strong proficiency in technology, including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word), Adobe Acrobat, and e-filing systems
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and take ownership of tasks
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K Plan with 3% match
- 2 weeks PTO
- Paid holidays
- Monthly tech reimbursement and toll road coverage
- Billable hours incentive and performance based bonuses
- Hybrid schedule
- Culture driven firm
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting