It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Probate Litigation Attorney
Newport Beach, CA 92660 US
A rapidly expanding and highly reputable probate, estate, trust and elder litigation law firm in Newport Beach, CA is searching for a talented and high energy Probate Litigation Attorney to join their team! They are looking for a highly motivated attorney with at least 5 years of probate and trust experience who is interested in both litigation and planning to management strong caseload with minimal support and the potential for remote work with proven capabilities. The firm has an amazing, tech forward and progressive work culture where you will be offered a competitive salary with bonus and amazing benefits that include a month tech reimbursement and unlimited PTO!
Pay Range: $160,000 - $200,000 DOE
- Manage a caseload of 30-40 probate, estate, trust, and elder litigation cases
- Conduct high-level drafting, court appearances (mostly via video), client interactions, and law in motion
- Perform discovery, draft demand letters, meet and confers, and prepare for trial
- Work with minimal support staff, handling calendaring, notices, filings, etc
- Participate actively in strategy development for cases
- 5+ years of probate & trust litigation experience
- Ability to read and understand trusts and wills, and experience in court on probate matters
- Experience with petitions for probate
- A strong desire to focus on litigation rather than just planning
- Must be barred in California
- Law in motion or ex parte experience is a plus
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce high-quality work
- Proficient in Adobe, Word, SharePoint, One Drive, and Slack
- Familiarity with Cleo, Loya, e-discovery software, and transitioning to Law Madix
- Ability to work flexibly and be available during business hours
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with match
- Unlimited PTO and PSL
- Federal paid holidays
- Monthly tech reimbursement
- Toll road reimbursement
- Remote work potential
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-JP1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting