It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Private Client Services Associate
Boulder, CO 80301 US
A well-established wealth management firm in Boulder, CO is in search of a Private Client Services Associate to support their financial advisory team! This important position plays a vital role in enhancing the client experience at the firm by providing administrative and operational support to three wealth advisors and delivering exceptional client service. You need to have 1 year of professional experience in a related industry, have a series 65 or 66 license (or be able to pass the test) and exposure to CRM systems.
You will be working at a new office space in a fast-paced, team-oriented and professional environment that embraces a culture of support for clients, the community and one another. The position offers a flexible hybrid schedule, competitive salary, 100% medical coverage, 401k, growth opportunities and more!
Pay Range: $65,000 - $70,000 DOE
- Collect and manage required documents for onboarding
- Assist with client follow-up, including calls and inquiries
- Respond to client requests, inquiries, and transactions
- Coordinate and schedule meetings between Wealth Advisors and clients as needed
- Prepare reports, marketing materials, and other documents for client meetings
- Perform data entry, filing, and other administrative tasks to support the Wealth Advisors
- Utilize Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint for various tasks
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail while managing high-volume client interactions
- Provide exceptional client service by ensuring timely and accurate responses to client inquiries
- Collaborate with the Wealth Advisors and support staff to deliver optimal client experiences
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience or relevant internship experience
- Series 65 or 66 certification is not required initially but must be obtained
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to handle high volumes of client interactions
- Prior experience in the financial services industry or individual wealth management is preferred
- 100% medical insurance coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 3% match
- 10 days PTO
- 5 days PSL
- 11 paid holidays
- Bonus potential
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible hybrid schedule
- Friendly work environment
To learn more about this position, submit your application today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-KL1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting