It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Principal Research Engineer
Hawthorne, CA 90250 US
A research, engineering consulting and product development firm is looking for Principal Research Engineer in Hawthorne, CA. The Principal Research Engineer executes a variety of highly specialized/ technical, business development, and leadership activities. This individual provides advanced expertise in the areas of flight dynamics, control, and related fields. The Principal Research Engineer also manages multiple contracts that involve tracking budgets, ensuring successful deliverables, and managing several less experienced engineers. This person actively engages in company process development and participates in BD-related activities. This individual may supervise, and mentor select staff engineers. Reports to a Director of Engineering Services.
If you are passionate about aerospace and love to help the team grow, this is the right opportunity for you. Apply today!
Pay Range: $125,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Serves as Principal Investigator (PI) on select commercial and government programs
- Oversees the development of new IP, candidate products, and technical initiatives including executing beyond Phase II for SBIR programs
- Manages multiple contracts that involve tracking budgets, ensuring successful deliverables, and managing several engineers
- Develops test protocols/procedures, collect, and analyze data, and create detailed reports
- Supports marketing campaigns (conferences, trade shows, etc.)
- Creates white papers and other technical marketing material and presents at selected professional conferences and seminars
- Sets goals and objectives for selected staff engineers that align with company strategy to inspire, motivate, and produce results
- Maintains project files and appropriate records of work, compliant with company and aerospace industry standards, practices, and regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science Degree and Master of Science Degree in Engineering with 10+ years of experience or Ph.D. with 5 yrs experience in Electrical, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering or Applied Mathematics or equivalent field
- Extensive flight test experience and skillset for assessing vehicle performance, flying, and handling qualities, and related system performance
- Familiarity with Part 23, Part 25, Part 27, and/or other related FAA or similar EASA requirements
- Strong skills with MATLAB/Simulink, Python, or equivalent. Working knowledge of C/C++ is a plus
- Experience in the aerospace industry required
- UAS/UAM experience is a plus
- Ability to write internal/external proposals
- Supervisory and people management experience is preferred
- Medical insurance
- PSL and PTO
- Life insurance
- Fitness stipend
#LI-POST #ZR #INDCRT #LI-Hybrid