It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Prestressed Concrete Professional Engineer
Pittsfield, MA 01201 US
A premier concrete manufacturer in Pittsfield, MA is seeking a Prestressed Concrete Professional Engineer to join their team! They are looking for someone with 5-10 years of experience and a PE license to oversee the design and construction of large-scale precast/prestressed concrete structures. The company has worked on some of the world’s largest projects, so this is a great opportunity to really take your portfolio and career to the next level! You can look forward to a competitive salary, great benefits package, work-life balance and so much more!
Pay Range: $165,000 - $185,000 DOE
- Perform design calculations and detailing for prestressed concrete projects
- Secure all necessary information from customers and stakeholders
- Own the standards for design, build, and connection in prestressed concrete structures
- Collaborate extensively with outside engineers and subcontractors for remedial work
- Review and stamp designs, including revenue calculation and contractual support
- Physically oversee the tension wires, cables, and rods used in construction
- Supervise junior engineers or parts of the draft/design team
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, with each project typically lasting about a year
- Ensure all designs adhere to engineering standards and regulations
- 5-10 years of experience in prestressed concrete engineering, with a focus on stress analysis of cables and building beams and structures
- Professional Engineer Licensure (PE) title with expertise in prestressed engineering
- Strong knowledge of prestressed concrete systems and their applications
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of engineers and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Familiarity with engineering systems and tools
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with 5% match
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 2 weeks PTO
- Paid holidays
- Work life balance
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-TF1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting