It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Mckinney, TX 75069 US
A rapidly expanding legal services firm that specializes in personal injury cases is seeking a talented Pre-suit Paralegal to join their dynamic team in Mckinney, TX! The position requires at least 3 years of experience in a lawsuit division as a paralegal and will play a crucial role in the litigation department by supporting an attorney with cases in various phases. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, self-starter who excels at multitasking and working independently with little supervision.
There is tremendous growth potential in this position, with opportunities to advance roles into a Senior Paralegal or Case Manager in the future. The firm is revolutionizing the way plaintiffs are represented in personal injury cases, so you will be helping shape the future of this industry!
Pay Range: $50,000 - $65,000 DOE
- Assist an attorney with approximately 20-25 cases in different phases, primarily related to insurance claims
- Utilize case management software to generate and handle discovery documents
- Process insurance claims and guide clients through medical management
- Coordinate with carriers to set up claims and oversee the clients' medical care
- Participate in weekly meetings to review the previous week and plan for the upcoming week
- Collaborate regularly with attorneys and demonstrate a team-oriented approach
- Adhere to the core values of the firm
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a paralegal in a lawsuit division
- Proficiency in case management software and Microsoft Office suite
- Typing speed of at least 35 words per minute
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Paralegal certification is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- IRA with 3% match
- Paid holidays
- Bonus potential
If you are a team-oriented, engaging, and detail-oriented professional who thrives in a fast-paced legal environment, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-SS1