It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Point of Sale Underwriter
Henderson, NV 89074 US
A highly reputable company in the merchant service industry is seeking a pro-active Point of Sale Underwriter to be responsible for underwriting and approving businesses for payment processing. In this role, you will be reviewing credit reports, checking bank balances and process descriptions, and cross-checking high and low-risk types of merchants. The ideal candidate will be organized, have experience underwriting large corporations and be skilled at reviewing documents for certain requirements and identifying fraud risk.
The company is small but growing, offering the opportunity for career growth and it has a friendly, close-knit team with owners that are very hands-on. The position has flexible hours, with the possibility for a hybrid work schedule, but on-site work is preferred.
Pay Range: $60,000 - $75,000 DOE
- Underwrite accounts and evaluate new accounts for service activation
- Look at credit reports, check bank balances and process descriptions, and cross-check high-risk and low-risk types of merchants
- Process 3-5 accounts per day
- Follow up with clients to obtain necessary information for underwriting
- Stay up-to-date on changing state and FDA regulations
- At least 3 years of experience in merchant service and payment industry underwriting
- Knowledge of high-risk and low-risk types of merchants and cross-checks
- Excellent organization skills and self-motivation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate with clients and outside sales agents
- Thick skin and the ability to handle pushback from clients
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work well with a close-knit team
- Competitive Salary + Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- 401k with a match
- Paid Time Off
- Small company with a close-knit team
- Growth opportunities
To learn more about this exciting opportunity to work for a well-established company, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-HYBRID