It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
El Cajon, CA 92020 US
A leading manufacturer of non-metallic aircraft components is seeking a results-oriented Plant Controller to join their team in El Cajon, CA. The right candidate needs to be a strong communicator with high energy, strong organizational skills and be able to support a 2-day month end close process. This exciting opportunity in the aerospace industry while also providing the benefits of a supportive team, a stable career path, and attractive benefits!
Pay Range: $150,000 - $175,000 DOE
- Manage month-end close process, annual insurance, or tax required reporting in compliance with company accounting policies and control requirements
- Prepare, review, and post month-end journal entries
- Lead and support SOX control testing and audit
- Conduct standard cost variance analysis, cost accounting, and detailed gross margin review
- Analyze sales trends by customers, product types, and market segments
- Monitor manufacturing efficiencies and make recommendations
- Prepare financial and manufacturing-oriented reports
- Analyze, review, and report metrics to determine the operational effectiveness of manufacturing operations, business processes, and profitability
- Identify trends and profit impacts of direct labor efficiency and utilization and work with operations to drive improvements
- Conduct purchase price savings analysis and make vs. buy recommendations
- Provide financial support to the sales team by estimating cost builds for sales quotations
- Lead and drive necessary ERP implementation or modifications
- Assist in preparing the annual budget and mid-year forecasts
- Direct and review the work of staff accountant, AP clerk, AR clerk
- B.S. or B.A. Degree in Accounting
- Experience as a Controller
- 3+ years of experience in job costing or activity-based costing in the manufacturing industry
- Must have purchase planning, cost accounting, and implementation experience
- Must be strong in Excel (Pivot tables, V-LOOKUPS, etc.)
- Experience in aerospace manufacturing industry is preferred
- Strong proficiency in Excel pivot tables, V-lookups, index match, and power queries
- Able to support a timely 2-day close process
- Understanding of GAAP/accounting principles
- Knowledge of ERP systems and relationship databases
- ERP experience preferably with Job Boss or Syteline is preferred
- Knowledge of public accounting and SOX compliance and controls is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with vested company match
- 2 weeks PTO
- 6 days PSL
- 10 paid holidays
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE