It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Parrish, FL 34219 US
A landscape management company is seeking a Plant Buyer in Parrish, FL. The ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge of Florida shrubs, trees, and other landscape materials and be able to load, secure, transport, and unload landscape items. The candidate should have a valid Florida Driver's License, clean and acceptable to the company's auto insurer, and should be able to pull all types of trailers.
Pay Range: $20-$22/hr DOE
- Locate and procure landscape shrubs, trees, and landscape materials
- Load, secure, transport, and unload landscape items
- Execute instructions from management staff and follow company policies as outlined in the manual
- Attend biweekly safety meetings
- Professionally represent the company and treat co-workers with respect
- 2 years of Plant Buyer experience is required
- Extensive knowledge of Florida shrubs and trees and other landscape materials
- Experience in procurement of landscape materials
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Florida Driver’s License – clean and acceptable to the company's auto insurer
- Able to pull all types of trailers
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook calendar knowledge
- Team player, Friendly and organized
- Holiday bonus based on company performance and length of service
- 401K (100% up to 3% match) (eligible after one year)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (eligible after 90 days)
- One week of vacation after one year, two weeks after five years
- 6 paid holidays
If you have the required experience and knowledge, a valid license, and can pull all types of trailers, apply now!
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-ONSITE