It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Plaintiff Personal Injury Trial Attorney
Houston, TX 77034 US
A nationally recognized personal injury law firm in Houston, TX, with a strong reputation for representing plaintiffs in cases involving motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall incidents, and other incidents is seeking a Plaintiff Personal Injury Attorney to join their team! This is a great opportunity for talented attorneys with 2-3 years of personal injury law, including trial experience to join a firm that offers an uncapped bonus potential! You will enjoy great benefits, a healthy work life balance and a supportive, hardworking, and positive work culture at this amazing firm!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Manage a docket of 60-80 cases
- Handle client calls and inquiries
- Prepare for depositions and trials
- Work collaboratively with a dedicated team, including paralegals, legal assistants, and medical records clerks
- Serve predominantly Spanish-speaking clients
- Handle attorney fees and bonuses based on case outcomes
- 2-3 years of experience as a plaintiff Personal Injury Attorney with trial experience, including motor vehicle accident cases
- Litigation experience and preparation for trials and depositions
- COVID vaccination is required
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
- Preferably must live within 45 minutes of the office
- Medical insurance – 100% employee coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with 2% match
- 2 weeks vacation
- 5 personal days
- Company paid life insurance
- Short and Long term disability
- Uncapped bonus!
If you’re a motivated personal injury attorney, ready to take advantage of an uncapped bonus potential, apply for position today!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting