It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Plaintiff Personal Injury Attorney
West Palm Beach, FL 33409 US
An award-winning law firm is seeking an experienced Plaintiff Personal Injury Attorney to join their team onsite in beautiful West Palm Beach, FL. The firm specializes in auto, premises, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and product liability cases. As the Attorney, you will oversee 35-40 cases with the support of a 3-person litigation team, which includes a dedicated paralegal and a legal secretary. Most cases will involve auto injuries and slip and falls, but there is the potential to work on other case types as well.
The company provides a positive and dynamic work culture with friendly team members. They have been voted the top medium-sized workplace for the last 3 years in a row! The position offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package, including 401(K), health insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and other excellent benefits.
Pay Range: $120,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Manage a litigation team of three people, consisting of a paralegal and a legal secretary
- Handle a caseload of 35-40 cases in litigation, mainly consisting of auto and slip and fall cases
- Attend trials with the founding partner
- Work with clients, witnesses, and opposing counsel
- Perform legal research and draft legal documents
- Negotiate settlements with insurance companies
- Attend depositions and mediations
- Attend court hearings and trials
- Must be a licensed attorney with a minimum of 7 years of Plaintiff Personal Injury experience
- Experience in auto and slip and fall cases is a must
- Experience in medical malpractice, product liability, and nursing home cases is a plus
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage a litigation team
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with safe harbor and company match
- 3 weeks of PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- $25,000 life insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Coverage
- Bonus for fees generated and new cases
Apply now to join this premier firm!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE