It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Plaintiff Personal Injury Associate Attorney
Los Angeles, CA 90024 US
A leading plaintiff’s firm in California specializing plaintiff personal injury litigation, is seeking a highly motivated and driven Associate Attorney to join their team. The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year of litigation experience, be in good standing with the CA bar and have a hunger for growth and success.
Our client offers a supportive and inclusive work environment with ample opportunities for personal and professional growth, along with generous benefits and fun team-building activities. The position is fully onsite located at their office in Los Angeles, CA.
Pay Range: $120,000 - $140,000 DOE
- Manage several hundred cases with support from a team of paralegals, legal assistants, and virtual assistants
- Conduct motion work and court appearances (5-8 court appearances per week depending on the week)
- Draft documents such as requests for production, motions to compel for arbitration, and other motions to compel
- Work collaboratively with the firm's document gathering department, client relationships department, calendar department, and litigation department
- Maintain a 40 hour/week billable hour requirement while working on contingency cases
- Minimum 1 year of litigation experience
- Good standing with the CA bar
- Familiarity with personal injury or lemon law and civil litigation is preferred
- Ability to work on a high caseload in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges and areas of law
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (100% covered for employees)
- 401k with up to 4% match
- 2 weeks PTO (no cap for salaried employees, including attorneys)
- Personal Sick Leave (no cap for salaried employees, including attorneys)
- Paid holidays
- Parking provided
Apply now to join a dynamic team of legal professionals and take your career to the next level.
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE