It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Santa Monica, CA 90403 US
Boutique Recruiting has teamed up with a company in Santa Monica, CA that is revolutionizing the physical therapy industry to find a holistic health-minded Physical Therapist to join their team! This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate about modern wellness techniques with an aim to transform people’s lives. In this role, you will get to use cutting-edge methodologies and innovative tools to help people reach their peak physical potential. You will be working out of a state-of-the-art office in beautiful Santa Monica, as one of the first clinics in the US to pioneer a new 3D movement scan and other advanced technologies. This is your chance to be at the forefront of the PT field, while benefiting from a dynamic and collaborative team! Don’t miss out!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $130,000 DOE
- Utilize a groundbreaking 3D movement scan to assess and analyze patient data
- Devise personalized treatment plans targeting muscle imbalances and postural issues
- Combine traditional PT techniques with innovative treatment systems and methods
- Create custom home programs based on individual patient movement patterns.
- Collaborate with patients to achieve and monitor performance goals
- Lead 45 and 60-minute sessions, making use of your expertise and advanced techniques
- Foster lasting client relationships, contributing to a client-centric approach
- Master's or Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Valid California PT license
- Minimum of 2 years of licensed outpatient PT experience
- Specialty areas such as orthopedics, physical rehabilitation medicine, or sports medicine are preferred
- Experience in movement-based practices (e.g., yoga, pilates, personal training) is preferred
- CPR certification or the ability to obtain it is preferred
- Competitive salary + performance based bonus
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- State-of-the-art clinic
- Continued education reimbursement
If you’re ready to push the boundaries of PT care and help clients lead their healthiest and most active lives, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-GP
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting