It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Philanthropy and Major Gifts Director
San Diego, CA 92102 US
A community-oriented nonprofit organization in San Diego, CA is searching for a Philanthropy and Major Gifts Director to join their development department! This key leadership role is responsible for the identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of major donors in order to reach annual fundraising goals. They are looking for a seasoned professional with a background in nonprofit fundraising to effectively expand, develop and maintain strong relationships with prominent regional philanthropists while working closely with members of the board of directors.
As part of a successful team committed to improving lives and relieving suffering, this role provides you with the unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of the most vulnerable population in the community. You can look forward to a vibrant and supportive team, excellent benefits, generous time off, and the intrinsic reward of giving back to your community through important and life changing work!
Pay Range: $119,200 - $131,000 DOE
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward major donors
- Achieve annual fundraising goals from major gift donors
- Develop strong relationships with prominent philanthropists
- Work closely with the board of directors and interact confidently with board members who are donors
- Manage a portfolio of prospective donors
- Create custom solicitation and stewardship packages
- Bachelor's degree in Business, English, Communications or related field
- 10+ years of nonprofit experience in fundraising
- 5+ years of major gifts experience
- CFRE credential is preferred
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge donor management software is preferred
- Strong MS Office skills, including Excel
- Proven ability to proactively engage and secure support from a diverse pool of donors
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Medical Insurance
- 23 days accrued PTO
- 11 paid holidays
- 403b plan
- Growth opportunities
If you are looking for a meaningful career working for a non-profit that improves the lives of children and families in your community, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-EH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting