It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Personal Property and Casualty Underwriter
New Braunfels, TX 78132 US
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Property & Casualty Insurance Underwriter to join their team in New Braunfels, TX. The position is a permanent, onsite role in the property and casualty insurance industry. The Senior Property and Casualty Insurance Underwriter will work alongside the Vice President of operations and underwriting, evaluate inspection reports, work with agents, review insurance applications, and help identify new business markets and trends. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree and 2-5 years of experience as a commercial lines underwriter with good note taking skills and a good sense of humor.
Pay Range: $95,000-$105,000 DOE
- Evaluate inspection reports of properties for policy writing
- Work with agents to discuss coverage approvals, changes, and dwelling premiums
- Review insurance applications to decide whether to keep them or not
- Work across multiple states
- Ensure legal compliance and adherence to insurance regulations
- Identify new business markets and trends
- Maximize profits and minimize losses
- Participate in rate filings through the department of insurance
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience as a commercial lines underwriter (preferably home owners, property lines experience)
- Must come from carrier side (versus agency side)
- Good attention to detail and ability to take notes
- Must be open to critique and be receptive to training
- GainCompliance experience preferred
- CPCU certification preferred
- No P&C license required
- Background check and drug test required, including marijuana testing and references must be provided
- 12-13% bonus target
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k Match (5% up to $1,500 max)
- Generous PTO (2 weeks vacation + 1 week sick leave for first 5 years, accrues at 2x salary, 3 weeks vacation + 1 week sick leave after 5 years, 4 weeks vacation over 15 years)
- FSA/HSA plans
- Annual Bonuses
- Life/Disability/Accidental Insurance and more
If you are a highly motivated, results-oriented individual with a passion for the insurance industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
#ZR #INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE