It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager
Islandia, NY 11749 US
A well-established company in the insurance industry is searching for a seasoned Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager to join their team in Islandia, NY! They are looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience as an account manager in personal insurance lines that holds a property or casualty license to sell insurance products. The company has a collaborative work atmosphere where they host regular company events like parties and luncheons to foster team bonding and the position offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and big growth potential both in title and salary!
Pay Range: $65,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Servicing a total of 1800 personal lines clients, both existing and new
- Binding and quoting new business, primarily in home owner and auto insurance
- Assisting with underwriting issues and changes
- Collaborating with part-time assistants for follow-ups and renewal quoting
- Managing workload effectively to meet client needs and deadlines
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Account Executive in Personal Lines
- Must have a Property/Casualty License
- Experience in Personal home or auto insurance, or both
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience with AMS360 is beneficial but not required
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Group life insurance
- 401k with match
- Paid holidays – 7 or 8 with 2 floating holidays
- Incentive program for commercial lines
- Holiday bonus
- Growth opportunities
If you’re looking for a challenging but rewarding career, apply for this position today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-AS1