It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Personal Injury Paralegal
Boca Raton, FL 33431 US
A top personal injury law firm in Boca Raton, FL is looking for a detail-oriented Personal Injury Paralegal to join their team! In this hands-on role, you'll help an experienced attorney with important tasks like scheduling, gathering medical records, getting ready for trials, and exchanging evidence and expert information.
The firm is in need of a certified paralegal with 5-7 years of experience in personal injury cases, who also possesses exceptional organizational skills and has a genuine enthusiasm for engaging and collaborating with clients. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an award-winning law firm that values its employees and fosters a positive work culture through team events, office celebrations, staff dinners, and more!
Pay Range: $65,000 - $85,000 DOE
- Provide administrative support to the attorney
- Handle calendaring, client contact, medical records requests, trial preparation, evidence exchange, discovery and expert discovery
- Maintain detailed and organized files for each case
- Communicate with clients, witnesses, and other attorneys
- Ensure deadlines are met and cases are properly managed
- Conduct legal research as needed
- Attend weekly meetings
- Assist with 40-50 cases
- 5-7 years of personal injury litigation experience – plaintiff or defense
- Paralegal Certificate in good standing
- Trial experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of MS Office, Dropbox, and File Vine
- Familiarity with medical document platforms such as Ciox, Health Port, Medicare Medicaid Leans, and Rollins is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 2 weeks PTO
- 3 days PSL
- 7 paid holidays
- Thanksgiving and Christmas bonus
- Family events
- Staff dinners
- Office celebrations and more!
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE