It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
Los Angeles, CA 90024 US
A growing legal services firm in Los Angeles, CA is in need of a Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal. They are looking for a sharp and dedicated individual who can support two attorneys and communicate effectively with clients, case managers, and legal counsel. The ideal candidate must have 2-3 years of personal injury litigation experience as a paralegal and be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time onsite position, and in addition to a competitive salary, our client offers attractive perks such as monthly celebratory luncheons, company outings, Friday donuts, and comprehensive health benefits that are fully covered for employees!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $75,000 DOE
- Draft legal documents, including pleadings and discovery requests
- Communicate with clients, case managers, and legal counsel
- Oversee delegated tasks to other paralegals once the case has reached litigation stage
- Maintain case files and update litigation calendars
- Communicate with opposing counsel on updates regarding cases
- 2-3 years of personal injury litigation paralegal experience
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (preferred)
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in FileVine or similar case management software
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (100% covered for employees)
- 401k with up to 4% match
- 2 weeks PTO (no cap for salaried employees, including attorneys)
- Personal Sick Leave (no cap for salaried employees, including attorneys)
- Paid holidays
- Parking provided
Apply now to join a dynamic team of legal professionals and take your career to the next level.
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE