It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Personal Injury Attorney
Boca Raton, FL 33431 US
A premier personal injury attorney in Boca Raton, FL is seeking a seasoned Personal Injury Trial Attorney to join their team! In this role, you will be working alongside a dedicated paralegal while focusing solely on litigation cases. The primary focus of this role will be trial work. The ideal candidate should have 3-7 years of litigation experience, including 5 trials with at least 2-3 as first chair, however candidates who possess 5 years of litigation experience and have the capability to conduct depositions, construct a case through to trial, and handle personal injury cases, whether on behalf of plaintiffs or defendants, will also be eligible for this position.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning law firm that values its employees and fosters a strong work culture through team events with families, office celebrations, and staff dinners. You will benefit from full health coverage, generous time off and competitive bonus structures!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Perform day-to-day duties related to personal injury litigation cases
- Handle 40-60 complex cases with larger damages, multiple depositions, and mediations
- Work with a dedicated paralegal
- Conduct depositions and trial work
- Collaborate with partners as needed
- Travel to Orange County, Orlando, Broward, and Palm Beach areas as needed for trial or client meetings
- 3-7 years of plaintiff or defense personal injury litigation experience including 5 trials, with 2-3 as first chair
- 5 years of litigation experience in plaintiff or defense and willing to work on personal injury
- Medical malpractice experience
- State and federal court experience
- Board certification is a plus
- Spanish bilingual is a plus
- Must be barred in FL
- Experience with MS Office, Drop Box and File Vine is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision – 100% employee coverage
- 3 weeks PTO
- 7 days PSL
- 7 paid holidays
- Family events
- Staff dinners
- Office celebrations
- Competitive bonus structures
If you are a talented attorney that loves the thrill of taking lawsuits to trial, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-GP1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting