It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Personal Injury Attorney - New York Barred (Hybrid)
New York City, NY 10016 US
A tech-savvy and rapidly expanding law firm specializing in personal injury cases is seeking a highly-skilled Personal Injury Attorney who is barred and located in New York. They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience, including courtroom experience and a strong focus on plaintiff personal injury law. This amazing opportunity provides you with the flexibility of a flexible hybrid schedule. The position comes with great benefits, a collaborative team, and the chance to work with a firm that loves giving back to the community!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $110,000 DOE
- Manage a significant load of rolling cases at any time, focusing on automobile and premises liability cases within New York
- Handle all phases of litigation and pre-litigation processes for personal injury cases, including but not limited to drafting pleadings, discovery, motions, and other legal filings
- Conduct comprehensive legal research and collaborate with clients and partners to advance injury claims
- Engage directly in the court approval process, ensuring all necessary legal procedures are accurately followed
- Prepare cases for pre-litigation, litigation, and settlement phases, maintaining meticulous records and meeting all required deadlines
- Work closely with paralegals, the disbursement team, vetting team, and other relevant departments within the firm to ensure a cohesive approach to case management
- 5+ years of attorney experience, with significant personal injury experience
- Must be barred in NY
- Plaintiff side experience in personal injury cases is required
- Courtroom experience is a must
- Proficiency in Outlook, Slack, Word; Litify (CRM) experience preferred
- Organized and able to navigate challenges effectively
- Ability to undergo training in the New York office for 2-3 weeks upon hiring
- Competitive salary + commission and year-end bonus
- Medical coverage with 100% dental coverage
- 401K with 5% match
- 15 days PTO, increasing with tenure
- Charity involvement and community activities
- Hybrid schedule
If you’re passionate about personal injury and are barred in New York, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-AW1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting