It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Personal Injury Associate Attorney
McKinney, TX 75070 US
A renowned legal team has an exciting opportunity to join their team in Mckinney, TX as a Personal Injury Associate Attorney! If you are passionate about personal injury law, this is a great opportunity that allows you to handle a variety of complex legal projects within the pre-litigation and litigation departments. They are looking for a talented attorney who is a self-starter with a background in personal injury law and previous litigation experience. The company offers an engaging and collaborative team and a comfortable office environment to work in. The position comes with a full benefits package that includes a quarterly bonus structure and flexible time-off policies. Apply now!
Pay Range: $125,000 - $160,000 DOE
- Manage a caseload of 40-60 personal injury cases, primarily in the litigation phase
- Conduct legal research, investigations, and evaluations for claims and defenses
- Draft and review complex legal documents, including pleadings, motions, discovery, and briefs
- Attend hearings, depositions, mediations, and trials
- Strategize and analyze negotiations, settlement offers, and demands
- Collaborate with a supportive team, including case managers and legal support staff
- Conduct medical case reviews and communicate with clients regarding their cases
- Stay up-to-date on legal developments affecting personal injury trial practice
- J.D. and active license to practice law in Texas with a good standing
- Minimum of 5 years of personal injury experience with previous litigation experience – Plaintiff experience is strongly preferred
- Trial experience is a plus
- Must have a Texas Driver's License and a good driving record
- Membership in the Texas Trial Lawyers Association is highly desirable
- MBA preferred, or an undergraduate business degree with a strong business background is preferred
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus structure
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Simple IRA with 3% match
- Paid holidays
- Supportive team
- Growth opportunities
If you are seeking an opportunity that will contribute to your professional growth, this is a great opportunity for you. Apply now!!!
#LI-POST #INDLGL #LI-ONSITE #LI-AS1