It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92102 US
A non-profit organization is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their team in San Diego, CA. They stand behind their mission to end homelessness and support innovative housing and comprehensive services that support that. The ideal candidate will be open-minded to working with a diverse population and truly passionate about their mission.
Pay Range:?$52,000 - $75,462 DOE
- Process bi-weekly payroll for approximately 500 employees for two organizations
- Process all employee wage and tax garnishments promptly, including any required reporting
- Review and reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports, identify any irregularities and provide recommendations for resolution
- Process manual checks in a timely manner and update Manual Check Log accordingly
- Prepare and submit weekly LWO (Living Wage Ordinance) payroll reports to the City of San Diego
- Prepares monthly payroll import journal entries for two organizations
- Prepares HSA (health spending account) import files and 401k reports for filing
- Review and/or process all new hire and termination payroll documentation in ADP
- Ensure timely and accurate W-2 reporting, including any necessary adjustments
- Ensure compliance with policies, labor laws, and payroll regulations
- Review, update, and/or create standard operating procedures related to job duties
- Maintain records and documentation in a highly organized manner with confidentiality
- Adhere to established internal controls, departmental, and company policies and procedures
- Prepare information related to payroll for financial, contract, WC (workers comp), and other Agency audits and payroll reports as needed.
- Resolve payroll queries in a timely and professional manner for employees and supervisors.
- BA Degree in Accounting or Finance (or related)-may consider no degree with 5 years of experience
- 2 years of experience related to payroll processing required
- Knowledge of payroll, garnishments, and benefits distribution
- Non-profit experience is a PLUS (but not required)
- Medical eligibility after 30 days of employment
- 23 days of PTO (accrued)-that is almost 5 weeks! Plus 11 paid holidays
- 403b retirement plan available
Join the team and make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-ONSITE