It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Part Time Human Resources Assistant
Akron, OH 44308 US
A metropolitan transportation company in Akron, OH is searching for a Part-Time Human Resources Assistant to join their team! They are looking for someone with at least 1 year of HR or administrative experience to support various HR functions such as managing job descriptions, ensuring efficient hiring processes, overseeing new employee orientations, and maintaining accurate payroll records through the Workday system. The position is for 25 hours per week, with Monday and Friday work days required, but candidates can choose the remainder of their schedule (but it must be consistent). This is a great opportunity to gain experience with HR and it comes with the potential to go full-time in the future, making it a great entry-level role for those interested in developing their career in HR!
Pay Range: $20 - $25/hour
- Update and manage job descriptions and special email for hiring processes
- Oversee onboarding processes including background checks and orientation management
- Accurately maintain payroll records and ensure timely processing through the Workday system
- Train staff in proper usage of the payroll system and correct any errors in entries
- Update and maintain HR documents, policies, and manuals
- Manage and organize paper records within the office
- Minimum 1 year of HR or Administrative experience, or an HR Bachelor's Degree/HR Certification
- Proficient in using Outlook, Word, and Excel at an intermediate level (including creating spreadsheets and formulas)
- Minimum educational qualification of a High School Diploma
- Experience with Workday software is preferred
- Background in the government industry is a plus
- Some flexibility with schedule
- 25 hours per week
- No benefits for part-time
- Potential to be full-time in the future
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-AS1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting