It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Part-Time Administrative Assistant (Hybrid)
Los Angeles, CA 90028 US
Boutique Recruiting has teamed up with a non-profit organization in the entertainment/theater industry to find an Administrative Assistant to work part-time on a temporary, 7-month assignment. You will be working to support the Fund Manager by performing general administrative duties for membership and fundraising campaigns. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working directly for management in an administrative role and be familiar with the vibrant and dynamic personalities of creative people that work in this fast-moving and intense industry!
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a successful company, as the position has the potential to transition into a permanent job if all goes well in this temporary role! This is your chance to make a lasting impression and build a promising career. The position will be part-time, 3 days per week for 8 hours per day and it is in Los Angeles, CA.
Pay Range: $19 - $22/hr DOE
- Serve as a point of contact for donors by making/receiving phone calls, and tracking donations
- Maintain a strong organizational system for all materials and information related to membership and fundraising campaign
- Provide assistance with ad hoc projects and reporting
- Prepare emails, memos, and make calls as directed by the Fund Manager
- Recognize critical data and information related to fundraising efforts and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Independently execute tasks assigned by the Fund Manager, which may include tracking donations, taking meeting notes, scheduling appointments, and more
- 1-2 years of prior experience working directly for management (e.g., Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Google Drive
- High level of phone etiquette and excellent written communication skills
- Knowledge of general business practices and office operations
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferred, but experience will be considered
- Familiarity with the Theater/Entertainment industry is a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of independent work with foresight and initiative
- Strong listening skills and a professional demeanor
- Excellent benefits offered by BTQ until fully hired!
- Part-time hours
- Potential hybrid schedule
- Exciting industry
- Potential for permanent role!
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID