It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92101 US
A fast-growing law firm is looking for Paralegal in San Diego, CA. This law firm specializes in tax law and prioritizes their clients needs. The Paralegal will be responsible for lots of interaction with clients via phone. They will also be responsible for handling ERC projects. If you are detail oriented and passionate about the legal industry, apply today!
Pay Range: $70,000-$80,000 DOE
- Work with multi-million-dollar companies and filing their tax credit
- Interact with clients on phone, coordinating with high-net CEOs and companies, qualifying them, keeping track of client cases and making sure that the deadlines are followed up
- Ensure that all the documents needed are received from the client
- Track progress in a spreadsheet which will be updated by the coordinator
- Submit all the documents to the accountant, for them to complete them on time
- Responsible for handling ERC Projects
- 2-5 years of legal experience in corporate law, transactional or other industries
- A paralegal certificate is required
- Experience with Excel is a must
- They must be proficient with excel, Cleo Manage, DropBox and MS Suite
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time-sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented environment
- Medical, dental and vision (eligible after 90 days)
- 401(K) Plan with 3% match (eligible after 60 days)
- 2 weeks of vacation, 40 hours of paid sick leaves, 8 paid holidays
- paid parking and growth opportunities
#LI-POST #ZR #INDLGL #LI-ONSITE