It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Georgetown, SC 29440 US
A reputable and growing law firm specializing in personal injury, medical malpractice, and mass tort cases is seeking a skilled Paralegal with 3-5 years of experience to join their team in Georgetown, SC! The role is primarily focused on civil litigation and involves providing legal support to the managing partner, including occasional travel to court proceedings in North Carolina. With competitive compensation and great benefits, this is your chance to work at a nice office that is located near the beach and fosters a small-town, southern culture where you will be offered various perks to ensure a comfortable and productive work environment!
Pay Range: $50,000 - $70,000 DOE
- Calendar management
- Attend court proceedings and trials with attorneys
- Trial preparation, including preparing binders, discovery, and indexes
- Travel to conferences (approximately 2 times per year)
- Handle legal documents and drafting
- Communicate with clients
- Prepare trial notebooks
- Review discovery materials
- Draft and prepare pleadings for filing
- Provide support for mass tort cases, including the Camp Lejeune case
- 3-5 years of paralegal experience in mass tort, personal injury, or medical malpractice
- Strong understanding of civil litigation and trial experience
- Paralegal certification is preferred
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Flexible, energetic, and professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short-term disability
- 10 days PTO + 40 hours PSL
- Great location and work environment
- Onsite lunch and chef services provided 4x per week
- Opportunity for career growth within the firm
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-AS1