It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Paralegal Administrative Assistant
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986 US
An award-winning personal injury law firm in Port St. Lucie, FL is seeking an experienced Paralegal Administrative Assistant to join their team! Our client is looking for an administrative assistant with at least 2 years of experience performing admin work at a firm that supports litigation cases to support a paralegal with pre-suit litigation work. The cases will involve personal injury, products liability, and/or wrongful death. Some of the responsibilities of this role will include e-filing for pre-suit files, looking up record requests, making billing requests, managing the paralegal's calendar, organizing documents, and providing additional legal support for the team with admin ad hoc requests.
The firm is one of the largest and most reputable personal injury firm in the area and is a great place to work. They have received numerous awards, including top US Law firm in 2022 and the top employer award for three consecutive years. This position comes with an outstanding benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and various exciting perks, such as team bonding activities and early release days.
Pay Range: $50,000 - $63,000 DOE
- Provide administrative support to a paralegal with pre-suit litigation work
- Perform e-filing for pre-suit files
- Look up record requests to support pre-suit work
- Manage the paralegal's calendar
- Organize documents
- Provide additional legal support for the team with adhoc requests
- 3+ years of legal administrative experience
- 2+ years of experience in litigation cases related to mal-practice, personal injury, products liability, and/or wrongful death
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook calendar, and email
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience using File Vine contract management software is preferred
- Personal injury experience specific to auto cases is preferred
- Must be able to multitask and anticipate the needs of the attorney
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and team-oriented mindset
- 100% premium health coverage for employees – 75% for dependents
- 100% dental coverage for employees
- Vision Insurance
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k with 3% match and additional 401k with profit sharing
- 10 days PTO
- 6 days PSL
- 8 paid holidays
- Christmas-New Years off
Don’t miss out this incredible opportunity to work for an award-winning firm!
#INDLGL #INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE