It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
P&C Insurance Account Manager
Torrance, CA 90501 US
A thriving insurance company in Torrance, CA that specializes in property and casualty insurance is actively seeking a P&C Insurance Account Manager to join their team! They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience with commercial lines insurance in worker’s comp to manage a large book of business. The role involves end-to-end account management, from submitting applications to carriers to handling renewals, billing, and servicing accounts. The company is great to work for offering a family-oriented culture, flexible work-life balance, a generous benefits package and eventually a hybrid schedule that allow you to work 2 days from home!
Pay Range: $85,000 - $95,000 DOE
- Manage a book of business
- Handle various types of insurance, including package, umbrella, auto, cyber, E&O, D&O, professional liabilities, and flood
- Specialize in workers' compensation
- Collaborate closely with a high-energy, high-producing sales producer
- End-to-end account management, including submitting applications to carriers, proposal creation, binding coverages, billing/invoicing, and account servicing
- Conduct renewal marketing, gather quotes from carriers, and work with the producer
- Issue certificates, process change requests, and manage endorsements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience handling commercial lines insurance, with a focus on workers' compensation
- Active insurance license
- Online rating experience
- Preferred designations such as CISR or CIC
- Strongly preferred experience with TAM (Applied TAM or EPIC)
- Medical insurance – 100% employee coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with 4% match
- 18 days PTO/PSL
- 13 paid holidays
- Monthly bonus potential
- Hybrid schedule
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-BM1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting