It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Outside Sales Representative
Boston, MA 02108 US
A leading wholesale distributor of paint, hardware and lumber is searching for an Outside Sales Representative with at least 3 years of B2B experience! This is a fully remote position based out of Boston, MA where you’ll be on the road connecting with independent stores on a daily basis, pitching products, and hustling to grow your territory! It's hands-on, engaging, and perfect for a go-getter who's ready to dive into the world of paint, hardware, and lumber distribution and make a big impact on a brand that has an amazing reputation in the marketplace! You will receive a great comp package, along with uncapped bonus incentives and a weekly travel allowance to cover car, gas, insurance, phone and tablet!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Drive sales growth by visiting 6-8 productive locations daily, including paint stores, landscapers, garden centers, building supplies, lumber, electrical supply, plumbing, locksmiths
- Manage and grow territory accounts, focusing on both farming existing accounts and hunting new business
- Handle inventory management and order placement using an iPad
- Develop strong customer relationships through face-to-face interactions, emails, and phone communication
- Engage in live prospecting and follow-up to secure new business opportunities
- Deliver presentations and pitch products, including promotions and new products
- 3-5 years of B2B outside sales experience
- Ability to lift 30 lbs as needed
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel within the territory
- Must pass a government background check
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in iPad and basic computer skills
- Exceptional follow-up and customer service skills
- Experience in construction, hardware, or related industries is preferred
- Hands-on experience in yardwork, construction, or similar activities is preferred
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn products and industry terminology
- Authenticity and ability to build rapport in diverse settings
- Must live within the Boston, MA area
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Sick/Vacation days
- Training and support
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus incentives
- Fully remote
- Weekly travel allowance to cover car, gas, insurance, phone/tablet
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-TF1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting