It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
N/A, MO 63101 US
A well-known manufacturing company is seeking a seasoned Outside Sales Professional with a minimum of 5 years in B2B industrial sales expertise to join their team and hit the ground running. They are looking for an individual with a strong passion for sales, outstanding integrity, and the ability to close deals with confidence. As an Outside Sales Professional, your main responsibilities will include increasing market share within your designated territory and maintaining solid relationships with distribution partners. Occasional travel throughout your territory 20-30% of the time will be required.
This family-oriented company boasts many years of successful operation, and their employees tend to stay for the long term. In addition to a competitive compensation package, you'll enjoy benefits such as a company vehicle and expense account, quarterly bonuses, comprehensive health benefits, and retirement account.
Pay Range: $85,000 -$100,000 DOE
- Increase market share in the assigned territory
- Maintain good relationships through their distribution partners
- Conduct business development activities where you are spending time at the end user trying to convince them to buy their product
- Get businesses to want to go through a distributors to buy Moldex products - like construction companies and industrial B2B market
- After closing the business, maintain relationships with the end-user side
- Represent Moldex in a professional and ethical manner
- Maintain and update CRM and other sales-related tools
- Complete administrative tasks, as required
- 5+ years of experience in Industrial B2B sales, specifically with distributors
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
- Proven track record of sales success, exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Willingness to travel overnight 20-30% of the time
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Health Benefits
- 401K with 4% safe harbor profit sharing
- Quarterly bonuses
- Company Car
- Expense Account
If you have a passion for sales and proven track record of success, apply for this new opportunity with our impressive client today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE