It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Wilmington, CA 90744 US
A logistics wholesale importer and exporter company in Wilmington, CA is seeking an Operations Coordinator to join their team. As the Operations Coordinator, your primary responsibilities will be to oversee the day-to-day operations of the company and manage orders that come in from customers who store products with the company. You will work with an internal tracking system and must have intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of supply chain and logistics experience.
Pay Range: $50,000 - $60,000 DOE
- Process 100-200 different orders a month from customers who store products
- Take products from the correct lock code, quote shipping rates to end customers, and provide approval to warehouse personnel to pull and ship the products out the next day
- Communicate with domestic and international customers to ensure the orders are processed efficiently
- Maintain accurate records of orders and inventory
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Work with UPS to obtain shipping quotes and coordinate shipments
- Other duties as assigned
- At least one year of logistics/planning experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and our internal tracking system
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Experience in domestic transportation and customer service is a plus
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently
- Experience in domestic transportation or customer service is preferred
- Medical Insurance – 100% employee coverage
- 2 weeks of PTO in the first year
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company
If you are a hard-working and detail-oriented individual with a passion for logistics and customer service, we encourage you to apply.
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE