It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Long Beach, CA 90804 US
A family office that manages a non-profit organization bringing wellness programs and community-focused initiatives to underserved areas is searching for an Operation Manager to join their team in Long Beach, CA! The purpose of this job is to support the principals and facilitate streamlined decision-making processes where you will be responsible for overseeing daily operations, coordinating projects, managing property-related activities, engaging stakeholders, assisting in financial evaluations, and playing a key role in the growth and development of the organization.
The company is looking for a business-savvy, intuitive problem solver comfortable in a dynamic environment. This is an exciting opportunity for wellness enthusiasts to work in a collaborative, healthy workspace just a 10-minute walk from the beach!
Pay Range: $130,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Coordinate and oversee the execution of diverse projects, events, and initiatives, ensuring comprehensive stakeholder engagement and adherence to requirements
- Collaborate with property management, vendors, and service providers to ensure the seamless execution of projects and events, including securing necessary permits
- Manage property assets and supervise property management activities for multiple apartment buildings
- Analyze and comprehend budgets, contribute to financial modeling, and aid in financial assessments
- Collaborate with the business office on financial tasks, including banking, spreadsheets, and modeling
- Support potential acquisitions through site visits and contributions to acquisition strategies
- Assist in establishing new entities to support the organization's growth
- Implement new systems and technologies to optimize operational efficiency
- Prepare contracts and pertinent documents for principal approval
- Proactively anticipate and tackle unforeseen challenges in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field – MBA is preferred
- 3-5 years of operations experience, preferably within startups or small organizations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, and Adobe
- Strong Excel proficiency, including pivot tables and vlookups
- Ability to interpret budgets and financial spreadsheets
- Experience with financial modeling and budgeting is preferred
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent organizational and communication abilities
- Capacity to work autonomously, exhibit initiative, and manage multiple responsibilities
- High emotional intelligence and adaptability in ambiguous scenarios
- Familiarity with design software (e.g., Beautiful Ai) for internal presentations is preferred
- 401K Plan with match
- 15 days PTO
- All major holidays off
- Bonus potential
If you are a mover and a shaker who is passionate about wellness, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting