It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Office Operations Manager
Newport Beach, CA 92660 US
A wealth management company is seeking an Office Operations Manager to oversee their Long Beach and Newport Beach locations. This role will be primarily based out of Newport Beach, with periodic travel to the Long Beach office. As the Office Operations Manager, you will work closely with the Branch Managers to ensure smooth operations and strict adherence to all company policies, procedures and security industry regulations. The ideal candidate for this job will have strong leadership qualities, attention to detail and exceptional organization skills to be successful overseeing both offices.
Pay Range: $115,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Supervising check deposits
- Visit branch locations
- Oversee 5 direct reports (Client Associates and Receptionists)
- Oversee 6 advisors and do approvals and reviews of their business
- Approve new accounts, money movement, and review emails
- Handle staffing issues or coverage issues
- Communicate changes to Branch Managers
- Stock kitchen and office supplies
- Handle IT problems and get them resolved
- Ensure compliance with securities standards and processes
- Help with any problems that come up between front and back office
- Series 7 and 66 licenses
- Prior supervisory experience
- At least 5+ years’ experience in securities operations/branch management
- Accounting background preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Comprehensive health insurance
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Paid vacation time and sick leave
- Opportunities for growth and development
Join our client as an Office Operations Manager and take your career to the next level by applying today!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #ZR