It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Office Manager/Supply Chain Coordinator
Chino, CA 91710 US
A stylish custom furniture manufacturer in Chino, CA is looking for a polished and professional Office Manager/Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team! This is a great role for someone interested in trendy and modern commercial interior design, who also has at least 3-5 years of admin experience and a general understanding of supply chain logistics and management. You can look forward to joining a small, family-like company that produces stylish and durable furniture, where work-life balance is valued, and leadership is kind, approachable, and supportive. If you're someone who loves to collaborate you’re your colleagues and want to make a real impact at your place of work, then this opportunity is the perfect match for you! You will be a key player working at the heart of this amazing company, helping to keep things organized while also coordinating the critically important product supply chain flow!
Pay Range: $29 - $30/hr DOE
- Handle accounts payable, including processing invoices for high volume/large orders
- Manage vendor relations, including coordinating with suppliers and following up on orders
- Collaborate with the production floor manager to monitor and reorder supplies and materials
- Track incoming items and verify order accuracy, particularly for fabrics and wood
- Compare pricing and quotes for materials and document the information
- Coordinate with customers, send invoices and manage communication via email
- Assist with logistics, including obtaining freight quotes, preparing shipping documents, and tracking shipments
- Verify and conduct final quality checks on packaging
- Utilize QuickBooks Enterprise, Word, Excel, and Outlook for daily tasks
- Maintain organization using project management tools such as Basecamp
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Enterprise, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High school diploma required; bachelor's degree is preferred
- Experience in furniture manufacturing, commercial interior design, or related industries
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus
- Knowledge of Basecamp and logistics/shipping management is preferred
- Ability to manage HR-related tasks, ADP, payroll, etc., is a plus
- Medical insurance coverage
- 1 week paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunity for remote work during slow periods
- 401K Plan
- Collaborative and flexible work environment
- Growth opportunities
If you are highly organized with strong interpersonal skills and thrive in a supportive and collaborative work environment, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting