It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92102 US
A college preparatory charter school in San Diego, CA is actively seeking a motivated Office Assistant to join their team! They are looking for a tech savvy individual with excellent people skills for this front office, highly communicative role. Some of the responsibilities will include maintaining a student database, answer calls, handling mail, organizing files and other traditional school office tasks. The position comes with great benefits and ample time off that aligns with the school calendar schedule. This is a great job some for someone who is passionate about education and loves working with family and kids!
Pay Range: $16 - $21/hr DOE
- Be the first point of contact for visitors and parents entering the office
- Answer incoming calls and provide assistance or route calls to the appropriate department
- Receive and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain and organize operational records and files
- Provide clerical support as needed
- Verify and process student absence/attendance data reports
- Assist in registering, releasing, or transferring student records
- Serve as a translator for individuals who do not speak English
- Support school events and staff meetings with additional tasks when necessary
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive employee and student information
- Uphold the GPA culture at all times
- High school diploma
- 2-3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Comfortable working with Mac computers
- Strong customer service skills
- Professionalism and a positive, outgoing personality
- Must enjoy working with children
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred
- Strong multitasking skills are preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Long and Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Pet insurance
- Lifestyle benefit
- 15 days PTO
- 11-12 sick days
- Holidays off
- Paid breaks (school vacation periods)
If you love children and have always wanted to work in schools, this is a great opportunity to join an organization that is passionate about providing an accelerated academic and college preparatory education!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-AS1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting