It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Nonprofit Sr. Accountant
South Barrington, IL 60010 US
A faith-based Nonprofit organization on a mission to empower leaders worldwide is seeking a Nonprofit Senior Accountant to support their finance team! In this key role, you will be responsible for taking ownership of the month-end closing process, collaborating with international clients, and driving process improvement initiatives. If you have strong leadership skills, a background in accounting and would like to join a rewarding nonprofit organization that offers a dynamic, flexible work environment, this is a great opportunity for you! The role is a 3 day in office hybrid position based in South Barrington, IL. Apply now!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $105,000 DOE
- Lead the accounting department and manage the month-end close process
- Oversee internal controls and ensure the accuracy of financial transactions
- Process payroll and collaborate with HR on talent acquisition
- Work with an outsourced firm for special projects and assist in technology-related tasks
- Collaborate with international clients and support their financial needs
- Bachelor's degree required (accounting or related field)
- Minimum of 4 years of accounting experience
- Proficiency in managing an independent closing process
- CPA designation is preferred
- Experience in a nonprofit environment or service industry is preferred
- 2-4 years of audit experience with a CPA firm is a plus
- Familiarity with budgeting platforms and expense software is a plus
- Hybrid Schedule
- Bonus potential
- Medical benefits
- 401k with 3% match
If you are passionate about making a difference through nonprofit and your finance expertise, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting