It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Nonprofit Director of Accounting
Phoenix, AZ 85009 US
A faith-based, non-profit organization is seeking a skilled Director of Accounting to lead its accounting and finance department in Phoenix, AZ. As the Director of Accounting, you will oversee all aspects of their organization's accounting, financial reporting, and internal controls. The ideal candidate should have over 10 years of experience in financial statements, work with grants, and is an expert in QuickBooks Online. The candidate should also be comfortable with the faith-based culture of their organization.
Pay Range: $125,000-$150,000 DOE
- Manage all financial management and financial reporting activities
- Supervise accounting staff and review their work for accuracy
- Oversee monthly financial statements and the audit process
- Manage financial procedures and internal controls
- Manage relationships with external accounting firms and consultants
- Review and approve payroll
- Lead the development of grant budgets and review grant agreements
- Ensure compliance with grant and contract requirements
- Analyse and interpret financial data to report to executives
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and other financial reporting standards
- Foster a positive and productive working environment within the department
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- Over 10 years of experience in financial statements and grant accounting
- Experience with QuickBooks Online, financial statement accounting, grant writing, and federal grants.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and other financial reporting standards
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to manage people and foster a positive working environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- A deep commitment to the mission of our organization
- Ability to work within the faith-based culture of our organization
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Retirement plan with employer match
Lead the accounting and finance department and make a difference!
#LI-POST #ZR #INDACT #LI-ONSITE