It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Phoenix, AZ 85009 US
A faith-based nonprofit organization located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona is in search of a Staff Accountant to join their mission-oriented team! The primary responsibilities of this role are to manage the accounts receivable for grants, process payroll, prepare billing and assisting with audits. The organization is looking for motivated candidates with at 2-5 years of experience in accounting who are organized and proficient in Quickbooks Online and Microsoft Office. If you are driven by a desire to contribute to a higher purpose and are looking to make a meaningful impact with you career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Pay Range: $50,000 - $63,000 DOE
- Manage accounts receivable for grants, including creating and submitting invoices
- Prepare billing for state grants, gathering required documents and submitting to the state for reimbursement
- Record revenue, distinguishing between unrestricted, restricted, and grants revenue
- Perform monthly reconciliations of contributions, ensuring accuracy in donor and finance systems
- Handle journal entries related to financial transactions
- Review and process biweekly payroll, ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Assist with budgeting processes
- Monitor the accounts receivable aging report
- Collaborate closely with the programs manager to maintain accurate grant records
- Prepare bank deposits, including checks received by mail
- Assist with audits as needed
- 2-5 years of accounting experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Excel, including debits and credits
- Experience with reconciliations and journal entries
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field is preferred
- Familiarity with Concur expense platform is preferred
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Ability to handle grant billing efficiently
- Full coverage health benefit options
- Dental and vision options
- Pet insurance
- 401k plan with 3% match
- 15 days PTO and sick leave – 25 days after 3 years
- 13 paid holidays
- Growth opportunities
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-SS1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting