It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
National Legal Recruiter
San Diego, CA 92108 US
591 Camino De La Reina Suite 740
San Diego, CA 92108
Boutique Recruiting is a privately held boutique staffing firm. We provide a boutique service to all our clients and candidates to ensure we find the right match based on experience, culture, and technical skill set. We are seeking an internal employee to join our small but VERY fast pace organization.
We are seeking a Legal Executive Recruiter to join our team. We offer a very lucrative benefits package in all areas including, base compensation, commissions, monthly bonuses, as well as annual bonuses, 401k match, work/life balance, and a fun place to enjoy working. We are a company of high integrity values. We have high trust in our employees and first and foremost want them to succeed both financially and within their careers. Our team offers the BEST compensation package in this industry. This recruiter position will focus on recruitment solely and no sales (business development).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Heavy recruiting for each open position within the legal umbrella
- Comfortable doing high level searches including associate and partner level
- Conducting searches using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to: online searches using LinkedIn Recruiter, Leopard, job postings, internal database searches, law schools, referrals and third party search firms.
- Cold calling potential candidates.
- Screening all candidates for appropriate fit.
- Tracking all submissions in Bullhorn
- Coordinating interview schedules and collecting and reviewing all evaluations.
- Working with internal account managers on hiring partners and managers on key decisions throughout the hiring process, including resume review, interview process and overall process improvement.
- Stay informed of legal recruiting trends and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Identifying candidates for potential job openings specifically in Legal positions
- Interviewing candidates weekly for potential job openings
- MUST HAVE LEGAL STAFFING INDUSTRY EXPEREINCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proven track record of success in recruiting for Legal positions
- A minimum of 3 years of staffing experience in Legal
- Knowledge of recruiting industry, concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong knowledge of various roles and specific skill set requirements in Legal
- Successfully able to meet and conduct comprehensive in-depth, in-person interviews with candidates
- Experience with utilizing various job board sites, including LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster, Indeed, etc.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for recruiting and ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Top notch writing skills both written and verbal
This is truly a unique and amazing opportunity. Boutique Recruiting offers a fun work environment with music, a close team environment, and a flexible schedule. We are truly seeking a rock star. We take care of our employees and offer them unheard-of compensation packages. We are truly revolutionizing the staffing industry and looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset who would be excited to join a fast-growing startup. Please apply with your resume for consideration.
#LI-POST #LI-REMOTE #INDNAT #INDRTE #ZR