It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Multifamily Property Accountant
Arlington, TX 76006 US
Our client is seeking a skilled Multifamily Property Accountant to join their team at a leading property management firm in Arlington, TX. This outstanding team has amazing longevity and takes pride in its properties. The Property Accountant is responsible for bank reconciliations, maintaining the GL, monitoring cash flow, and other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will be eager to help others and have proactive communication skills.
Pay Range: $65,000-$80,000 DOE
- Maintain GL and financial statements daily
- Reconcile bank statements and record transactions
- Review payables and invoices
- Interact with property and regional managers daily
- Prepare financial statements
- Monitor cash flow and update the general ledger daily
- Handle special projects as assigned
- Ensure all accounts are balanced
- CAM recs once a year with the HOA property and is the same as their reconciliations budget
- At least 1 year of experience in multi-family apartment accounting
- Knowledge of GAAP and reconciling experience
- Full cycle accounting and accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of debits and credits, and adjusting escrow
- Strong data entry and Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field (preferred)
- Health benefits, including 100% paid BlueCross BlueShield PPO/HMO plans
- 1 week of PTO in the first year, 3 weeks after 5 years, plus sick and personal time off
- Paid holidays
- Free life insurance
- Company-paid lunches every 2 weeks
- Fun company events and team-building activities
- Annual vacation trips for employees
Join their small, supportive team and grow your career in the multifamily property industry.
#LI-POST #ZR #INDACT #LI-ONSITE