It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Multi-Family Property Accountant
Dallas, TX 75248 US
A Dallas, TX-based real estate company is actively searching for a Multi-Family Property Accountant to join their team! They are seeking a detail-oriented self-starter who thrives in a small-team environment. To excel in this role, you should have a minimum of 4 years of accounting experience and proficiency in both Onsite and RealPage accounting software. In return, you can look forward to a competitive salary with a performance-based bonus, comprehensive health benefits, excellent growth prospects, ample time off, and more!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $110,000 DOE
- Handle financial accounting for multi-family properties
- Transition properties from third-party management, set up books, and ensure a smooth takeover
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Book revenue and manage property-related expenses
- Collaborate with leadership and controllers to ensure seamless financial integration
- Facilitate the transition of property financials onto our systems
- Oversee financial aspects while training on asset management processes
- Focus on process improvements and automation opportunities
- 4-7 years of relevant accounting experience
- Proficiency in Onesite and RealPage Multifamily accounting software is highly preferred
- Prior experience in multi-family real estate accounting is required
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA/CPA is preferred
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Health insurance with 100% coverage option for employees
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401K Plan potential
- Growth opportunities
If you’re ready to take your accounting career to the next level as a Multi-Family Property Accountant, don’t miss out and apply now!#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting