It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Mortgage Compliance Manager
Austin, TX 78759 US
A growing mortgage company in Austin, TX is searching for a reliable Mortgage Compliance Manager to oversee compliance procedures, audits, disclosures, and strategic operational improvements in the mortgage domain. This role is a ‘one-man-show’ that requires a seasoned professional who can handle comprehensive compliance responsibilities single-handedly. This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to work independently and wants to be able to share valuable insights to make a significant impact as the company grows. The company culture encourages its employees to achieve their life’s purpose and offers a blend of loyalty and work-life balance, making it an ideal atmosphere for a professional who is truly passionate about mortgage compliance.
Pay Range: $70,000 - $75,000 DOE
- Serve as the primary expert and point of contact for all mortgage compliance-related issues within the company
- Manage and ensure compliance with all regulations, disclosures, COCs, re-disclosures, and pre-closing audits
- Develop and implement compliance procedures and policies to enhance operational efficiency and adherence to legal standards
- Oversee third-party relationships, ensuring alignment with compliance requirements and company standards
- Provide guidance on compliance strategies and manage necessary reporting and compliance documentation
- Must be hands-on in compliance activities, demonstrating a thorough understanding of mortgage systems and lender origination systems
- At least 5+ years of experience in mortgage compliance, preferably within an independent mortgage company setting
- Proven ability to function independently in a one-person department, showcasing ability to manage mixed functions related to compliance
- Bachelor's degree preferred; certified mortgage compliance designation from the Mortgage Banking Association is a plus (company will sponsor certification if not already obtained, to be completed within the first 6 months)
- Strong familiarity with loan disclosures, audits, COCs, and comprehensive mortgage compliance procedures
- Competitive salary
- Health coverage
- 2 weeks PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- 5 sick days
- Growth opportunities within the company as it expands, leading to potential leadership and managerial roles
- A company culture that offers a great work-life balance, autonomy, and encourages personal and professional growth
If you’re looking for a challenging role in mortgage compliance with a great work-life balance and autonomy, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-TF1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting