It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Memphis, TN 38115 US
An award-winning nonprofit family healthcare clinic in Memphis, TN is seeking a seasoned and dedicated Medical Director and Lead Physician! The organization is seeking an Endocrinologist to step into a Medical Director role, while also seeing patients and serving as the Lead Physician of the clinic. They are looking for qualified candidates with at least 5 years of experience as an MD, with 2 years in a leadership position who are passionate about quality patient and preventative care. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about making a difference through a nonprofit healthcare organization, where you’ll enjoy a laid-back atmosphere, limited on-call hours and the opportunity to step into an important leadership role that allows you to leverage your expertise and grow your medical career with a mission-driven clinic that continues to expand!
Pay Range: $250,000 - $350,000 DOE
- Oversee physicians and internal medicine practitioners, ensuring the delivery of quality care
- Spend approximately 30% of your time on data analysis, interpretation, and generating reports related to the patient population
- Assist in developing and implementing clinical protocols alongside the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) and Chief Clinical Officer (CCO)
- Provide direct patient care, including examining patients of all ages, offering diagnoses, maintaining medical records, and prescribing accurate dosages
- Strive to see 3 - 4 patients per hour, demonstrating expertise in relevant medications and medical solutions
- MD (Doctor of Medicine) or DO (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) degree
- Licensed to practice in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Endocrinology
- 5+ years of practice as an MD, with 2+ years in a leadership role
- Proficiency in using E-Clinical Works and Up To Date for efficient record-keeping and diagnosis
- Strong analytical skills, including data analysis and report generation
- CME allowance is preferred
- Medical Malpractice coverage is preferred
- Health benefits
- 100% Dental and Vision coverage
- 401K plan with 3% match
- Company sponsored certification programs
- 7 paid holidays
- 40 hours PSL
- Accrued PTO
- Productivity bonus
If you’re looking for a leadership role in the medical industry while providing top-tier healthcare in the non-profit sector, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-KL1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting